Saturday, November 3, 2007
Kindness
First of all I was bourght up knowing that you should treat others as you would like to treated. So all my life Ive done things for other people, like my family and my close friends. For an exsample if my children wanted to go some where for the weekend and I had made plans for the same weekend, I would change plans for them.Also when my mother was still alive, I would do what ever she needed,because she was bed ridden with M.D. , and could not do very much for her self. So I tryed real hard to understand when she was so demanding of me. And also I only have one sister,and she needed me alot too. Because she was kind of jeolous of life style. Monica also had a drug problem. I even moved my family closer to her, and Troy her husband. And when I say closer I mean right next door. This was a big mistake, my family will never let me for get it. They still ask me what was I thinking?. I still try and do my best to help others,so maybe if some time I need help?. People will remember what Ive done?. You know the old saying what goes around comes around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment