Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Home work - Finals
My story starts with my best friend, who could"nt get her home work done on time, because she was a cheer leader. So I offerd to help her out. But then things started getting out of hand. She would just get her home work assiment and then call me and say denise I need my home work done by monday, if she had home work over the wek end. And I would ask her why she could"nt do this herself?. She would either say, she did not have time or she did"nt understand the home work. I started telling her that if she could not do the work, how was she suppose to be able to do the finals. Also I was starting to get streed out and told her so. Well sure enough when finals were do, she could not do the work, and she recived a F. She blamed me for not helping her study, so she could not pass. So we ended up not bring friends any more and she lost her place on the cheer leading team, until she brought her grades up. This was not my fault and I lost a best friend all brcause I tryed to help a friend out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment